Okaaay I'm back!!!
It has been awhile!! :) God has been doing AWESOME things at Owasso Pentecostal!! SO BLESSED! There is a church a few blocks from our storefront who's pastor is resigning and wanted to give us his building!! I AM SO EXCITED!! and so is everyone else. :) God is good!!!
So about me.. Life has been great! Not extremely busy or anything but great none-the-less. I have been.. SWIMMING, reading. babysitting, cleaning, cooking, and eating lately. LOL! And it's a good thing I love to cook AND love to eat! lol! :)
we recently went on a camping trip In Pontiac Missouri which was soooo much fun!! It was the first time I had been camping since I was little!! lol and the only thing I remember about that experience was I was sleeping with a rock digging into my back and I was dreaming a bear was attacking us. lol! not exactly fond memories to say the least!! :)
I stayed out of the way of bugs and other critters so they wouldn't ruin the enjoyment! lol! I only took a few pics but here they are.. :)
the lake.. :)
see the tree's in the water?? there had been alot of flooding in the area
hehehehe..... Dad had got all these glasses and made us wear them. they were originally 20 $ but they were on sale for a 1$ and dad obviously couldnt pass them up! LOL!
Dad and his cool shades.. lol!
me and my tired, puffy, red face... lol
-CIAO :)



No comments:
Post a Comment