Sorry I haven't posted much lately! I have been busy! My grandma, sister (Brenna), and I just got back from a ladies conference in Branson, MO. We had sooo much fun!! I'm so glad Brenna actually went! lol She doesn't like going places very much. She's a homebody I guess, but we had FUN! again... I didn't take any pictures.. :/ but I kind of have a good reason. I forgot my memory chip!! lol. Should I write about all our experiences at the Radisson Hotel in Branson???
well........ as soon as we got there we got our room keys for our room and went to go put our luggage away. we get to the door and try EVERY key. There is 5 keys for each room! NONE of them worked.. we were like "what in the world??". So we took them all back up to the front desk and they redid them for us. AGAIN, none of them worked! So we stopped a worker in the hallway and told him the situation. He let us in with his All-key, then turned and asked us. "Hey do you guys have cell phones?"
"well yeah!" we said. and then he explained how every time we got a text and the keys were near our cell phones it demagnetized them...... lol!!! we would have never got in our room!! lol!!
OK so me and Brenna are going up to the room to change into more comfortable clothes, so we get in an elevator and then Brenna grabs her camera and is like "Okay, lets take a picture, we never take pictures!!" so were holding the camera out, fixing to snap a picture, when the elevator door opens. we walk out and see the rest of the ladies from our group waiting to get on an elevator to go to the room. Were like "hey ya'll!" and their like... "I thought ya'll went to the room??"...................... lol! we had got on the elevator without pushing ANY buttons so it took us to same floor we started out on.... haha!!!! we lost it!! It was SOOO hilarious!!!! lol!!
lol then Brenna gets this crazy idea that we should tour ALL the floors on the hotel! okay Brenna. Whatever. lol so we get on an elevator to take the GRAND tour.. We stop at a few floors and notice that every floor looks EXACLTY the same. Brenna is like.. "Lets go to the top floor to see what it looks like!!" I look at her and am like.. "Brenna... why are we going to see the top floor if it looks just like the rest of them..?" "Idk lets just do it!" so we get to the top floor and some church people from the conference gets on. and Brenna says. "we were going to the top floor, but they all look the same, so I guess we can go down." and they just kind of stare at us... lol!! (Now we look like little kids playing on the elevators!!! Thanks Brenna!!! lol!!!) needless to say we made our exit fairly quickly. lol
I could go on.... but I think that's enough for now! :)
I got accepted to online school which I am super excited about!!! I will be able to start school pretty soon! I will have a lot to catch up on, unfortunately, but it will be worth it!
God has been doing awesome things!!! Revival is here!! It's so good to see new people and backsliders hungry for God! The Holy Ghost is still real in 2011!!! pray for our neighbour's, Karen and Larry. They visited Wednesday and were going to come Sunday but weren't able to. God is stirring their hearts. Karen was crying through Wednesday night bible study! keep them in your prayers, God has more for their life!
SO glad to know the truth and have the privilege to worship God!!
-Brittney
No comments:
Post a Comment