WoW!! Where to begin??
I'm SO BLESSED!!!!!!
I serve an AWESOME God!!
I've made some mistakes recently. Have you ever said "Lord lead me" but really your not following him? That's kind of what I was doing. There was a pretense of following God, but really I was doing my own thing. When I start doing what I want instead of what he wants its very dangerous!! It led me into a lot of heartache and trouble that really wouldn't have had to happen if I was truly following his will.
When I finally gave up trying to live my life MY way and really gave HIM control amazing things happened. He turned my world around!! What an amazing God!!! Is everything perfect? No. There is still consequences from choosing my own path, but now I'm on HIS path, following HIS will for me!! There is truly no better place to be than in his will. Thank the LORD for is mercy on me!!!
-- Sorry For the seriousness :))
I'm ALMOST 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! 2 days!!! :)))
on March 25th I will be officially 16!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! We are going to go ice skating at the Oiler's Ice Center on the 30th!! I'll have to take pics. This time I really do plan on bringing my camera!! ;)
Shout out to Brooklynn Rose Alexander!! My baby sis! we have gotten pretty close recently! Happens when she decides to throw down her pillow down and sleep in my bed every night. It's like she moved in!! Goodness! LOL I feel like I have a teenage daughter to clean up after!! she is messy!!!! But I love her to DEATH!!!! She is so sincere and has a heart that wants to please God. I know she will grow up to be a wonderful, godly young lady!!!!!! <3 <3 love you Brookie!!!!! she is a mess I tell ya! ;)
well. More later. :)
- Brittney Alexanderrrrr!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment