Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

reflection.

A lot going on in the world today. busy busy busy. I've been trying to read my Bible more, and pray. after all eternal life is more important than this life anyhow. Life seems pointless without God. well it really is.. If there were no heaven and no hell and no Saviour, life would just go on.. people living in sin. the world getting worse and worse, or maybe change for the better. who knows? but nobody would ever have the true joy of the Lord. It seems like we (or I) take God for granted. we only really ask him for his help when we finally realize we can't do it ourselves. Gods just waiting on us to trust in him, instead of ourselves. We really can't do anything by ourself and succeed without him. "no one can touch you like Jesus can.. no one can give you peace you cannot understand.."

 kind of a time just to sit down and reflect.. a new year and all. some major changes in 2010. Thank God for them. He works miracles without us realizing it sometimes. ( lol sorry for the seriousness if thats too boring for you!)

 anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful year, this year! 2011.
- Brittney Alexander

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.