my biggest problems:
Its hard to say no.
Ill pretty much believe whatever you tell me.
I want to blend in.
I'm judgemental, even though I try not to be
I'll always mess up
I'm sarcastic
I'm shy
It's hard to keep God in mind, in every single thing I do or decision I make
people have alot of problems these days. and we say "yeah I'm gonna work on that". Truth be told, we can't change ourselves. You can try, It won't work. Only God can change you.
Romans 10:3
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
Romans 8:18-19
For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
For the good which I would, I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
these verses are saying.. we are born in sin. So how can we, being born in sin make ourselves to be good, righteous or holy by our ownselves? Even when we try we end up in sin.
God has no sin in him, he is perfect. He is the ONLY one that can change our hearts, forgive our sins, fill us with his spirit, and save our souls.
so the answer is NO. we cant change ourselves. Gods must change us.
-some thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment