It's about time! for a new post... :) I'm just livin. Trying to live my life to please the only one that matters. We have been having alot of first time visitors lately! I'm excited for what God is doing in Owasso!! Great service today and now I need a nap. :) I cant seem to get enough sleep lately. other then that I don't have nothing exciting to just blow you outta the water with. (If your even in water in the first place) I mean how exciting can a 15 year girls life be?? lol!
(since I dont have anything else to post about heres some pics :)
HAHA I love this picture! :) Im gonna tell you a little story here. Ok my camera has a screen on the front and the back so you can make sure you get everyones face in the picture and it also has all different effects. So when I went to take this picture it showed a little clown honking his nose and rolling around on a ball or something. lol it was on the childrens setting. and it worked!!! haha we all started cracking up and then we were laughing bc we were laughing at the clown that was for CHILDREN. can you believe it??? LOL!
my Grandpa has a rather long arm if you hadn't noticed :)
we always seem to be taking pictures in the car.... lol!
til next time!! Brittney <3

2 comments:
Awwww! Lots of teeth! Love it! :)
haha yes.. very cheesey! :) thank you! :)
Post a Comment