Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lake Adventures, Night Swimmin', A Jumpin' Good time :)

Well guy's and gal's its SUMMER!  Well I think so. It's hot so that in turn means that its Summer. That's just my logic right there. lol Ok so I tried to find a cute-sy cartoon sun to stick on here to live-in (liven?) it up, BUT they just kept tryin to make me pay for a cartoon sun picture. can you belive that? What's up with internet these days anyway?. Oh well. :) We went to Claremore Lake Park. Yeah I was disappointed they couldn't come up with a more original name like... Claremore Park of Water's or something... LOL. We went a fishin' and I caught 6 fishes. lol well 4 because 2 jumped off of my hook 'fore I could land em on shore, but imma still countin' em :). I shoulda took my camera but then again, who knows what woulda happened to it? lol and then last night me, my dad, and siblings decided to go swimming. In the dark. In the frozen water of the pool. HAHA! I'm sure they neighbour's thought we were retards! But we had fun! besides shivering and teeth chattering of course. lol! Can't think of much else to post so Alstellawego. Oh thats real bad spealling, that means goodbye in spanish I think. just fyi. lol BYE! :)

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.