Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

HI. if your really super bored.... be my guest! lol

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............


Tonight is one of those boring days.. or.. nights rather.. where I have no idea what to do. I could read. or find something productive to do. but............... Oh wait. I'm blogging. this is productive, right? OKAY good.

OH. AND singing to Francesca Battistelli. Loudly. don't hate!!!!

      So what should we talk about????


well.  lately. we went to my Grandpas.... like 88th birthday party. I think he is 88... I think. thats sad isn't it?!?! lol! anyhow. here is a few pics.




thats my uncle. yep. Dads brother. The older man is obviously Grandpa Fred!! he is so sweet and funny!! LOVE HIM!!!

I had way too much cake that day. and ice cream. But I enjoyed it. lol

anyways.            God is good!!!!!!!!


- k I'm done now. yep. that was fun huh? lol!
yeah.. 


okay how do I end this?


...........


....


...
- Brittney ;)

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.