Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's been awhile!!!!

sooooooooooo wow. It's been waay too long since I have posted!!!!! ALOT has happened. I don't think I can cover it all!

                    I don't even know where to start!!!!
lol I guess first off I should say  a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to my mom and dad. they are both 42 years young!!!!! (I'm lucky neither of them read my blog.. lol:)

here is a beautiful picture that captures the essence of my parents relationship....

Mom sleeps while Dad drives. lol I'm not sure how that fits into their relationship.. but since I tend to take pictures at random moments (especially when bored) that is the best I can do! :)

I would tell all you precious people about how boring school is and how I really don't look forward to it each morning, but I think I will save that for another time. lol. 

I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS.
There. I said it. lol. 

I find myself almost constantly singing random Christmas songs. I even pulled my coat out of the closet and tried it on to make sure it still fit!! haha! It did! just fyi. :)

Well anyway. I'm getting old pretty fast. Amazing how that happens. Seems like just a few days ago I was in 3rd grade, running a detective agency, making paper money, and playing with plastic animal toys. How time flies. lol. 

well... I guess I'm done for now. Nice talkin' at ya!!!!!!! 

-Brittney Renae Alexander <3




No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.