Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A New Year, A New Start

So WOW. I have so much to thank God for. I have been through a lot since the last time I have really posted, and the thing that blows my mind is God has been there and I can see where he has led me every step of the way. Or where he took over when I finally gave up and said "I can't do this on my own!" I'm just so thankful for God's grace and mercy in my life. In other news.

I love my family so much!!!!! My sisters=Amazing. and what would I do without a little brother/handy man? lol! I would post pictures but we just don't take many.. I'll have to start doing that! :)

In 10th grade and almost 16.. that's so crazy to me!! I remember being in like 3rd or 4th grade and thinking it would be forever before I made it to high school! School.. is going.. ;)

two new favorite songs in case anyone was wondering!
* I Need You To Survive
* I Give Myself Away

love, love, love them!!! I just love how music can usher in the presence of God!!

--one picture so this post wont be completely and entirely boring


me & Brookie-Boo
anyways, Love ya'll!

-Brittney Renae :))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those songs :) We sang I Give Myself Away at Winter Heritage!

Brittney Alexander said...

Their awesome! Oh really? that's cool!:)

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.