So I went and took a buncha pictures!!! I'll post them at the end of this post! ;)) My heart is just overflowing with thankfulness right now. God has kept his hand on my life and blessed me in the process. I'm just so blessed to have everything and every person in my life that God has placed there. There is so much I could say. So much that I don't deserve that God has given me. HE IS JUST SO GOOD. He truly is sweeter and sweeter as the days go by. Who is like HIM???
I'm so blessed to have family and friends and a church family like mine. I'm so blessed to be able to get an education from the comfort of my own home and not have to deal with the extra stress and baggage of public school. (not putting that down or anything, nothing wrong with public:)
It's amazing what God can do when you let him take control. So thankful for his hand on me. I love you guys! All ya'll awesome people out there! your awesome! ;))
you know... I guess I should tell more about my life since this is my blog and everything..... ;)
ya'll heard of pinterest??? I'm sure you have! It's my latest addiction (GUILTY). I have been really crafty lately!!! I'm SO gonna re-do my room for my birthday! It's gonna be AWESOMESAUCE. ;)
SOOO.... PLEASE ignore my messy room..... but I made this chandelier/mobile thingy out of pages of an old book. Trust me it was hard using the book pages since I have a love for reading and all... but anyways here is the original one that I got the idea from. from Pinterest of course ;)
so this one is totally more awesome than mine.... but hey, mine was cheaper ;)
again.. ignore the messy room... ugh.. lol Oh and I made that lamp thingy. another Pinterest idea ;)
well. I was going to put all of those pictures on here.. but I think that's enough for now.. maybe next time..
LOVES!!! :) <3
-Brittney


No comments:
Post a Comment