Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ice Skating!! :)

SOOOOOooooo Since I know ya'll were just holdin your breaths WAITIN on those pics from ice skating on Friday and since I JUST remembered, I shall share them freely from the deepest depths of my kind heart. WHEW. A lot of adjectives :]

 Katilina and Cheneya, both goofballs obviously ;)
 Cheneya and Brookie
 Brookie and Myself
 These are those who sat and watched and made fun of those who fell ;) lol!
 Miss. Robin and I :)
 Katilina! lol the funny thing is we actually went to school together in 7th-8th grade. small world! her mom was a backslider but is now refilled with the holy ghost! AMEN!
 Emma and I
 BRENNAAAAAAAAA :)
 Megan and Brenna
 Megan dancing on the ice. Very talented I tell you lol!
 Tiffany loves skating! lol
 you can't hear through the glass... lol
 Kallen and Tif--mid-action
 lookin all fly... lol!! they didn't like this picture ;]
 Tiffany and Martha
 Brooklynn and Jennifer
 Brenna and I
 Sara and I! She is our neighbour! Very sweet girl! :)
 Justin and I!
Meggers! :)

A HUGE Thank you to all who came!!!! I had so much fun!!! --Happily 16 ;)

-Brittney Alexander ;)

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.