Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ohmagoodness it's summertime

So hey y'all! I am posting from my newly acquired iPhone. Cool right? ☺ it's summertime again and it's our first time in awhile to have a pool in our very own back yard! But dad messed up the chemicals and accidentally turned it green so if any of y'all out there have never experienced swamp swimming before you should come on out here!!  schools out for the summah!!!! So now most of our days are filled with swimming, eating, and sleeping! Haha brooks gonna kill me!!! ☺ lol but noww it's camp packing time!!!! Which I am mostly finished with!!! Cheers and hand claps for me! . Well I'll have more to share with you after camp!! Pray I get a job!! ✌y'all

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.