* I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold, I wouldn't trade you for riches untold, you are more then this world to me!*
This song has been running through my head today. I'm so thankful.. so thankful.. When you can't find anything to be thankful for, He's always there to thank. Giving my life back to God truly was THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE. No contest. Not just because I'm on my way to heaven (and I won't turn back!) but because I have someone to turn to that can wipe the tears from my eyes, set my feet back on solid ground, and give me the strength to keep living for Him. With one whispered prayer peace floods my soul. There's NOBODY else that can do that. Nobody can.
Jesus is amazing! and that word doesn't even do him justice.. not at all.. His mercy is everlasting.. thats a hard word to wrap one's mind around.. It doesn't matter how many times you mess up, in fact God knew man would mess up. He knows we aren't perfect. That's why he died for our sins so we can have the blood he shed make our hearts perfect again. No sins in the past are too bad that they can't be forgiven. NONE. Doesn't that make you thankful?? I know it does me.
Sometimes you get so weary. Everyone has so much going on. The cares of this world. They press on you. I know, when I don't make time for God, I get weary. Just living. It seems like there's not even a point to life if he's not there holding my hand! I'm miserable when I forget to pray and read. Which I do alot! I'll admit it! Something always "comes up" so I don't have time. I'm working on it.. well I'm just speaking my mind. :)
-Brittney A.
No comments:
Post a Comment