Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

a compilation of differents thoughts.... of cool stuff... or somethin.

WE BE MOVING!!!
 hopefully anyways. Were looking to move closer to Owasso! it will be wonderfundul.. (again, hopefully;) ohhhhhhhhhhhh yess! AND I'll be 15 in 10 days!!!! woot woot!! pretty excitin'!! My fluff pups are no longer fluffy.. :( brenna shaved them.... HAHA! it looks hilarious!! they have a big fluffy head and little tiny bodies. it is quite a site!! I should take a picture and show all you huge biggo audience (of 2 people) out there! but.. IDK maybe later! sort 0f catching up on my schoolwork.. Lord help us all! I'll be doing summer school before too long...... AH! I HOPE NOT!  anyways. I would tell you all the hilarious stuff thats been happening in the Alexander home.... buuuut. Its all become so normal that I  can't think of any thing out of the ordinary to share with you fine folks.  SORRY!

(til something EXTRA ordinary happens)
-The ALMOST 15 yr old Miss. Brittney.......... :)

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.