Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Over the Weekend..

We went to Rita's house......

and ate junk food.....


and played little kid games at1,2, 3 in the morning....


four of us slept in Rita's bed... including Rita....


We got MAYBE and hour of sleep....

THEN we went to church... :)


                                                              the evidence follows


more evidence....

more.. (the cookies weren't as pretty as the package. just fyi)
oh yes!

Rambo was scared.. i had to back him into the kitchen to get this picture. lol!
darling Hannah and I
sisters
Rita, Mita, Pita!!!!! and I :)
Brook and Ritas daughter Melia
The lovely Hannah again :)

R,M,P,!!! and hannah!
again
uh....
    
                                                   that was fun huh? lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall did pretty well in the eating department :) Not so well in the sleeping department! :)
Love the pics

Sis Cheek

Brittney Alexander said...

lol yes i made sure we had plenty in the eating department! :)

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.