Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

If potential is sitting on the shelf, all it will ever be is potential

-While the vase was resting on the top shelf, it had no kinetic energy. All of its energy was in potential form.-

I'm doing my schoolwork If you couldn't tell.. but this sentence kinda stood out. There's two different examples that come to mind when I think of this sentence.. the first is, sometimes we put God on the top shelf. He has the potential to do anything we ask of him, but all it is, is potential if we never trust him or ask him to do it.

the second example is, we underestimate ourselves. We put our potential to do great things in the kingdom of God on the top shelf so all it will ever be is potential. We think were not good enough, and we are nothing. Were born in sin. None is good but God, but we still have to reach souls with the gospel whether we feel were good enough to do it or not.

some thoughts.. :)

Brittney

4 comments:

Chastity said...

Good thankin', girl! :)


And OMW! I cracked up when I seen this...."Copyright 5019. no stealage of words, photos, phrases, saying, looks, posts,.. none of it! or else.. Powered by Blogger." :)

Brittney Alexander said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was wondering if anyone would ever notice that!! lol! great huh?;)

Chastity said...

LOL! Leave it to me to notice the smallest weirdest stuffest! :)

Brittney Alexander said...

hahaha YES... lol!

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.