Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy birthday to you! I mean, me! (lol yeah that was lame I know :)

so its my birthday. It has finally arrived... and with it, a headache, tummy-ache, and slight fever. oh the joys! not feeling well tonight, but im 15, I had starbucks, and mom and dad ordered pizza... maybe I'll take some tylenol and be all better :) that'd be nice. The house is in dis-array because of packing up and possible renters are coming to check it out tommorow... this calls for a late night.. like every other one these last few weeks. except I got up early this morning and I'm tired. lol MAN! this is a post of complaints! maybe I should stop while I'm ahead. or sort of ahead anyways. well ok, say a prayer for me when you say your night-time prayers ;)

with Love,

Brittney Alexander <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked the url, but I must do it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.