So earlier I wrote a post and it got erased. :( so now I have to remember what I said.. Oh well ! :) WE ARE MOVED! RELOCATED! ABANDONED ONE HOUSE AND FOUND ANOTHER! lol however you wanna say it ;) we are now in Clarey-more.. or Claremore if you wanna get all technical. I LOOOVEE our new house! it is so perfect for our family! God is good! He knows just what we need!! so me and Brook painted our rooms... yeah yeah. no laughing allowed.. it doesnt look all that terrible.. Grandpa said I did a good job of painting the light fixture... LOL! nice of him huh? No "Brit It looks great!" just "You did a good job of painting the light fixture" Men! lol! jk! sorta. ;) I'll put pics of my room someday. maybe...If I ever get around to it.. UGH school work... oh boy.. We have been busy moving everything over this week.. haven't had much time for anything else! Well, I can do this! Love all you people that take the time to read posts that most people wouldnt care one bit about! Much love! :)
-Brit Renae
4 comments:
HA! You forgot to tell about the new outfit you created! Hehehe!
lol OH yes.... about that.. Well, hmm. They'll prolly be better off not knowin about that!! ;)
Lol! Yeah, you might be right! :) Btw, I like this background better than the last :)
lol I usually am ;) lol me too I think!
Post a Comment