Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cookies? yes? no?

HAHA so.. I made  choc chip cookies at like 12:30 last night. Well I did one tray and then we ate them all and then I figured it was time to go to bed.. so I try to undo the plastic wrap.. That takes all of a smart persons ability.. and.. well.. you know me. I unwrapped like three different places and it was just.. sad, really. I could not get it undone!! So I find this paper.. it what you use to put no-bake cookies on or chocolate dipped stuff on.. so it wont stick to the bowl. so I tape it on there.. OBVIOUSLY not very well, because this morning my cookie dough was hard! I mean I had to break it off the bottom of the bowl and squeeze it and mush it into little round balls to put on the tray!! When putting them in the oven they started rolling around! I was like OH NO! lol! anyway.. :)

see ya!
Brittney Random Alexander ;)

2 comments:

Chastity said...

LOL! You and your cookies!!! We are going to have to roll YOU to church if you don't stop eating them! Hahaha! Oh and btw, it's called wax paper. :) Good post, Brittney Random! :)

Brittney Alexander said...

haha rolling might be fun...... ;) lol YES! thats what it was!! thank ya dearest! :)

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.