Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hannah's B-day! (picture post)

Lol waaaayyyy took many picture for one post!! Between me and brook we took 400 and something pictures.... YEAH its ok. be shocked! I was! lol. anyways.... to the pictures!! (cause thats what everybody wants to see anyways.. right? right? ok good.) Hold on to your britches folks! Its gonna we a long, wild ride!!! ;)



                                        Hannahs cake!

                                              Hannah, Brook, and I
                                        Hannah feeding the birds (or geese)
                                       Lucy goosey about to take a bite
 
                                                        Brook
                                       Brook and I on our way to...
 
                                Hannah and Brook on their way to....
                         you guessed it! red robin! lol Brook MOVE! ;)
                                  At Red Robin! YUM............... (lol)
                                                       Us again.
                                                Hannah got creative..
                                           Hannah's surprise Ice cream she got

 Brook enjoying the crackley sound the box made when she hit her head on it.... NO.. I'm not related... LOL
                                        HOBBY BLOBBY!!!
                                            yep. she eats ceramic.
                                      Brook... trying to get a prince..
                                                Self-explanatory
        THEN the girls tried on Hannahs older sister's old prom dresses.....

                                        THEN they danced.... LOL
             And while brook serenaded us all.... I found the nearest ear plugs ;)
                                                no comment
                                      I repeat, were NOT related ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Is all I can say. I'm cracking up at the prom dresses and the dancing. Let's just say LEAVE THAT FOR THE LORD! :) Looks like a memorable night.
Sis Cheek

Brittney Alexander said...

HAHA I know right?? ;) LOL! I'll bring em to the altar come Sunday...;) lol!

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.