Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

SUMMIT

WAS AWESOME!! I was only there for Thursday and Friday night but the services were great! Thursday night Brother Alvear Jr. Preached! I was shocked to find out he started a church at the age of 14. Isn't that awesome? ? The service was definitely a shout your hair down service! I can't remember the exact title.. but It was awesome!  and then Bro. Larry Booker preached Friday night (which was last night btw) and I can't remember the title of his message either.. I promise you I was not sleeping through the messages I just forgot the titles!  anyways,  I got to see some old friends from Missouri! I attended their church when I was really little so it was great to see them! I only took 2 pictures.. I know sorry! I'll try to take more next time! :) without further ado..

           Oh I forgot! I took this one from my friends fb! :)
                                                     Kendra and I

Kendra, Kandis, and I

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.