Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hold on to your britches (or skirts;) folks!! :)

Cause this is gonna be a wild ride! lol ok maybe not. ;)

ok this is how its gonna work. I'm gonna write about all that happened over the past week (which may or may not be interesting to you, most likely wont :) and then I'm gonna put a buncha pictures for your enjoyment. For lack of a better word. ;) lol ok here goes.

First, I AM SO THANKFUL! for my dear friends. You know who you are! (If you don't you might need some counseling ;) sorry I have dry humor :)   ANYWAYS. lol I love all ya'll! I am just feeling thankful and thats good. so, moving on.  ITS EASTER. or was. oh wait, it still is for 30 more minutes. lol! God is so good to me. I don't even want to think of where I would be without his grace on my life. I don't deserve it, and that's what makes it so amazing. What would grace be if we thought we deserved it? We had an AWESOME service today! Alot of visitors got to hear about the Reason for the Resurrection and so did I obviously :) and they got to experience actually feeling God in church! Church isn't just a place to go sit on a pew, hear a sermon, maybe pray a little and leave and think, ok I went to church so I'm saved.

Its GODS house! It's where you hear what he has to say to you, and It's where YOU can speak to him and feel his presence..  Kay I got on my soap box for the night, I'm done :)

back to Easter. yes Easter... we went on a scavenger hunt.... IN THE RAIN. In my flats! with no coat!=NOT GOOD! lol! it was fun though, besides my shoes being sopping wet (im exaggerating a little). lol we all got little baskets with an assortment of goodies, the prize treasure being the white chocolate cookies and cream bunny.... oh yes! The Lord hath heardeth mine prayers and they art answered! lol only half kidding ;) I should have took pictures... OH I'm also gonna upload some pics from making Cake Pops at the Cheek's  house and cracking an egg that was supposedly un-crackable.... stay tuned for more details on that, coming up right after! uhhh.... the other pictures? ok. ok.. Im done now :)



    BEFORE
 AFTER :)
 Sis. Harwood and Sis. Cheek
 Red velvet cake balls ready to be cake popped.... lol :)
 Dark Chocolate....... *sigh*
 Miss. Anna and her chocolate smudge ;)
 Cake pops!
 Busted. ;)
 Mr. Jack
 LOL washing the "un-breakable egg that broke" out of Sis. Leah's hair
 LOL!
 Evidence

 The womenfolk ;)
 last friday

 lol! the only two normal ones on the right.... ;)
This is specifically for a certain friend who says we never smile with our teeth :)
and this one too! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun week!! Not to mention a little messy :) I love to hear you get on your soap box I think its good for all of us to hear!! Keep it coming :)
Love ya girl
Sis Cheek

Brittney Alexander said...

lol! will do :) Love you too! :)

Chastity said...

Bahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 'preciate this, GURL! Hehehe! The last picture is the one I was talking about on Facebook. :) Thanks sooo mucho! :) :) :) Pretty Teeth! :) Love&Hugs!

Brittney Alexander said...

lol!! no problema ;) Yep I went an saw, and sure nuff it was! lol thank ya! :)

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.