Friday, April 8, 2011
In 30 minutes..... (more or less)
It will be my darling, sweetest, nicest-girl-you-could-ever-meet, 'S Birthday!!!!! She will be 13!!!! Finally a teen.. I remember those OH-SO long ago days ;) SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your pretty way far out!!!! (do people still use the expression "far out"? I don't think so cause I think this is the first time I've used it.. anyhow. back to the subject at hand..) I'll sing happy birthday or something to you tommorow ;) I'll have to take pics! Oh here's a few pics of her... (lol Hannah this is all I have of you, seriously. Don't kill me. we will take better ones.. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment