Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Diet? uh.... maybe...? :}

SOOOOOOO.... to be more healthier I'm going to try to eat super healthy food the first week of every month..... haha if you know me, then you know this will be a challenge.. I'm talking no bread (unless whole grain), no cake or cookies, no fried chicken (AHHHHH!), no chocolate (unless dark), basically I'll be a vegetarian for a week! lol kinda scary!!!!!!!!!!! Eating healthy is suppose to be good for your skin. so I guess we'll see. anyways.

In other News I need a job!!! I need money. Just because. I want some. For me to spend. for me :) lol! thats not selfish at all right? whatever :) the mall is calling my name! veery loudly indeed!! Problem is I am not old enough to get a proper job. I hate working at fast food places so that is out of the question! Maybe I'll work at Reasors when I turn 15.. which actually isn't to far away I might add..

I AM LOVVVVING this weather? Isn't it beautiful? (yes, I did just switch subjects that fast without warning:)
I took the doggie on a walk and then I took Brook on a walk..... lol! ;)

I got my chores done and my Dad forgot he grounded me.... so I think were in the clear!!  Good to hear huh? You can stop holding your breath now ;)
I think I've rambled enough for today.
-toodles!.............I mean.... See Ya!!
Brittey Britt Britt Britt.....uh.. Britt ;)

No comments:

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.