Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

HAHA! guess what I made...! :)

A SHIRT FOLKS!!!!! lol decorated anyway. didnt actually MAKE the actual shirt. I think you get the picture. Its DANDY! lol wanna see?? you sure? I dont think you want to enough...... lol whatever. here it is!! :)

                               yep, tooked with my phone and ALL! preeettyyy! :) LOL kinda,

Atleast it was fun making.. MOST of the time. I poked my finger more then I would have like to, and I had a funny "wow what was I thinking" moment.. wanna hear? lol too bad! cause I'm gonna tell ya anyways!! :)

Ok, so Im sitting at this desk  here sewing the top layer on and its just too far to reach the top. I know that sounds weird but it was just too far too sew that way. I needed to be closer to the top. So to remedy this HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE problem this is what I did, I walked around to the other side of the desk, kneel down and start sewing. I sew like the whole top of it like this and then think... why didn't I just turn the top upside down???

lol life as a blonde is harder but much more fulfilling I think, But then again I've never been "NOT" blonde so how would I know? lol whatever. Its fun! :)

So theres my funny for today, and my beeutiful Valentines Day shirt... hahaha that just sounds funny...

-thanks for reading!
CIAO (which is pronounced chow, recently learned this..:)
 THE Brit ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAH you crack me up :) I love ya Pnutt Britlz!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow I never knew the talent!!!!
Love
Sis Cheek :)

Brittney Alexander said...

lol good!! thats basically the purpose! :) love you too koshy!! ;D

Brittney Alexander said...

lol! me either!! ;)

Psalms 9:1
I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Psalms 16: 1
Perserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.