HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! soooo.... that little diet plan that seemed all good and healthy and all that junk..??? DIDNT TURN OUT! lol I think I may have stayed with it for 1 day... 1 day folks! (Ive been saying folks alot lately..... I tend to pick things up from other people, anyways back to the subject at hand..) 1 DAY! lol and uhh.. chocolate chip cookies are my worst indulgence I would say.. I had 5 today! The problem is I'm so wonderful at making them... LOL their delish! (what was the point of this post????) whatever. It didn't work out. Maybe I'll try it when I get old and fat ;) (HA! sounds like I'm planning on that huh?oops! :)
To all you guys that can stick to a healthy food diet for more then 1 day. Rock on!
-until I think of something more interesting to post ;)
Over and Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment